TERMS & CONDITIONS
Last Revision: May 29, 2018
Welcome to our website, “www.beautyofkorea.com (the "Site, we, us”). We want each visitor to the Site ("you," "Customer") to have a safe and pleasurable visit, so we have established the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") so that we (we and you) know what to expect from each other. It is very important that you read and understand all of the following Terms and Conditions before making a purchase. Your use of the Site, which provides you with access to a variety of resources, including product information, communication forums, esthetician consultations, and educational materials (collectively the "Service") is subject to the Terms and Conditions of this agreement. We reserve the right to amend at any time any policies governing the Site, including these Terms and Conditions and our Privacy Statement, by posting the amended terms on the Site. You will be able to tell that a revision has been made to these Terms and Conditions by the date of the last revision indicated at the top of the document. The amended terms shall be effective immediately after they are posted on Kbuty.com. Your continued use of our Site following the posting of such amended terms shall constitute your acceptance of any such changes. If you do not accept the amended terms, you must cease using this Site immediately.
We do not permit or advise any minor to make a purchase on our Site. All purchases of our products should be performed by any individual 18 years of age or older. Use of this Service is not meant to serve as a substitute for professional medical advice. We encourage you to discuss the use of any goods, products or information received from this Site with your physician prior to using or relying on them. Your doctor should address any and all medical questions, concerns, and decisions regarding the possible treatment of any medical condition. We do not give nor intend to give any answers to medical related questions. We do not represent ourselves as or imply in any way that we are doctors. IF YOU ARE IN NEED OF MEDICAL ATTENTION CALL 911 OR YOUR PHYSICIAN IMMEDIATELY.
The Site is solely an online store for specialty related products and it provides additional educational information on issues of interest to our customers. Our only intention is to help you make a decision regarding a purchase but not to replace any medical professional or medical resource. No prescription medications or medical treatments are intentionally provided on the Site.
All our purchases are for consumer use only. Products may NOT be resold. Dealer orders will NOT be accepted. We reserve the right to restrict dealer activity and accounts and not to process dealer orders.
Promotional offers and Site-wide sales
Certain products are excluded from offers. Each product detail page indicates if the promotion does not apply. Sale pricing, promotional codes and other special offers cannot be applied toward prior purchases. Promotional codes may not apply to already discounted items. Cash back, mileage or rebate offers from our partners may not be valid on select products, during a private sale or with some promotional codes. Cash back, mileage or rebate offers are only recognized from the single partner visited immediately prior to purchase. E-Gift Certificates are ineligible for discount. All prices and promotions are subject to change without prior notice. Prices in our printed catalog may no longer apply. Some promotional codes and offers are specific to single marketing partners, and can only be used when referred by that partner, and within the conditions and parameters of the promotion.
Your credit card will be billed at the time that your order is placed.
All our purchases are backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee. You may return all items within 14 days, if returned within our guidelines. Please see our return policy for more information.
All transactions on the Site, including purchases and refunds, are made in US Dollars.
We only collect sales tax for orders shipped to New Jersey. However, depending on the state in which you reside, you may be responsible for state sales tax for your order, regardless of whether this sales tax was collected by us
We believe strongly in protecting user privacy. Please refer to our Privacy Statement for information on how we use and collect information and protect your privacy.
Unless otherwise indicated, all of the Site materials—including, without limitation, all designs, text, graphics, and other files, and the selection and arrangement thereof—are the proprietary and copyrighted property of us. We grant you a limited license to access and make personal use of the Site (including making electronic copies and printing to hard copy portions of the Site for informational, non-commercial, purposes only), and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of us. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of the Site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of the Site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. Any other use of materials found on the Site—including any reproduction, duplication, copying, sale, resale, visitation, or other exploitation for commercial use; reproduction for purposes other than described above; or modification, distribution, republication, display, or performance—without our prior written permission is strictly prohibited. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of us without express written consent. Further, by submitting any and all information, data, text, messages, instructions, or other materials of any kind ("Content"), you specifically grant us an exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any Content that you post on the Site. No Content can be copied, scraped, or used in any fashion without the explicit written permission of us
All Our trademarks are the registered property of us or our licensors. Such trademarks may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of us. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners and may not be used without prior written permission.
Repeat Infringer Policy
We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. We may, in appropriate circumstances and at its own discretion, limit access to the Site and/or terminate the accounts of any users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others.
Claims of Copyright Infringement; Designated Agent
If you believe that any material on the Site infringes upon any copyright which you own or control, or that any link on this Site directs users to another website that contains material that infringes upon any copyright which you own or control, you may file a notification of such infringement with our designated agent. Written notification must be submitted to either firstname.lastname@example.org to the following address:
Little ferry, NJ 07643
Call us at 9149544989
To be effective, the notice must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed ("Complaining Party");
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that website;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed, or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider ("Service Provider") to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the Service Provider to contact the Complaining Party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an email address at which the Complaining Party may be contacted;
- A statement that the Complaining Party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the Complaining Party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
You agree to (1) provide certain current, complete and accurate information about yourself as prompted to do so by the Service; and (2) maintain and update this information as required to keep it current and complete. We shall have the right to use your information in accordance with the terms of our Privacy Statement. Providing inaccurate or false data may result in the termination of your User Account and your right to use the Service. You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for your use of the Service including but not limited to all content that you post or upload through the Service. You agree not to post, upload, email, transmit, distribute or otherwise publish on or through the Service any of the following:
- Content that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, harassing, threatening, harmful, negligent, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory or fraudulent, misleading, or that impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your status or affiliation with a person or entity;
- Content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, federal, or international law;
- Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party. By posting any Content, you represent and warrant that you have the lawful right to distribute and reproduce such Content;
- Private information of any third party, including without limitation addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers, without the express permission of such party and in full compliance with all applicable laws and Our policies applicable to such information;
- Viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files;
- Unsolicited promotions, advertising or solicitations for funds, goods or services, including junk mail, chain letters and spam; and
- Content that, in our sole judgment, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Service, or which exposes us or its employees, site partners' contributors, or other users to any harm or liability of any type. Prohibited use of this Service may result in, among other things, the termination of your User Account and your rights to use the Service.
All of the products purchased on the Service should be used in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions, precautions and guidelines. If any minor uses any goods or product from us, it should be only after the legal or parental guardian has discussed this product with the minor's doctor
User Account, Username, Password and Security
You agree that we are not responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Username, Password and Account (with the exception of those assurances provided in the Our Privacy Statement) and that you are responsible for all activities that occur with respect to your User Account including maintaining the confidentiality of your Username, Password and Account information. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless us from any liability or expense arising from your misuse of the User Account. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of the User Account or any other breach of security known to you.
Monitoring of Service by us
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to monitor and review any activity, messages, uploaded files, chats, forums or other Content associated with the Service and reserve the right to authorize restrictions on access thereto.
You acknowledge that We have no obligation to screen or monitor any of the messages, postings or other Content posted on or using the Service, that We do not exercise editorial control over any such Content and that We shall have no responsibility or liability of any kind in connection with such Content or for any mistakes, omissions, defamation, slander, libel, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity you may make or encounter while using the Service. The Content generated by users (via reviews, product questions/answers, etc) does not reflect the opinion of us. We may, but is not obligated to, do any of the following:
- Remove, screen, edit, filter or refuse to post any Content that we determine, in our sole discretion, may be harmful or offensive to others, may violate the rights of others or that are otherwise inappropriate or objectionable for any reason;
- Investigate any reported violation of our policies or complaints and take any appropriate action that it deems appropriate;
- Access, preserve and disclose any information we consider necessary or appropriate in order to cooperate with legitimate governmental requests, subpoenas or court orders, to protect our systems and customers, or to ensure the integrity and operation of our business and systems, including, without limitation, user profile information (i.e. name, email address, etc.), IP addressing and traffic information, usage history, and posted Content.
- Terminate, restrict or suspend your access to the Service or to any interactive areas for any reason.
From time to time, we may run a giveaway or sweepstakes promotion related to the submission of product reviews. These enter-to-win promotions are in no way related to the content of any review.
Non Compliance Policy
We may terminate your access, or suspend your access to all or part of the Site, without notice, for any conduct that we, in our sole discretion, believe is in violation of any applicable law or is harmful to the interests of another user, a third-party provider, merchant, sponsor, licensor, service provider, or us. In addition, we reserve the right to cancel any order or part of an order, or refuse service to anyone for any reason. Such reasons may include, but are not limited to, unauthorized coupon use, product availability, price discrepancy or pricing error.
Third Party Sites and Content
We may provide links to web pages and content of third parties ("Third Party Content") as a service to those interested in this information. We do not monitor, approve, or have any control over any Third Party Content or third party websites. We do not endorse or adopt any Third Party Content and can make no guarantee as to its accuracy or completeness. We do not represent or warrant the accuracy of any information contained therein, and undertake no responsibility to update or review any Third Party Content. You agree that your use of these links and Third Party Content contained therein is at your own risk.
We reserve the right to change any and all content including product prices contained on the Site at any time without notice. Reference to any products, services, processes, or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier, or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by us.
Disclaimer of Warranties
THE SITE AND THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT MATERIALS IN THE SITE ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT, OR ERROR-FREE. WE DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR ITS SERVER IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE, OR OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, OR EMPLOYEES, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS, OR LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS CONTAINED IN, OR ACCESSED THROUGH, THE SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY OR RESULTING FROM RELIANCE BY USER ON ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM US, OR THAT RESULTS FROM MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELETION OF FILES OR EMAIL, ERROR, DEFECTS, VIRUSES, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, WHETHER OR NOT RESULTING FROM ACTS OF GOD, COMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, THEFT, DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OUR RECORDS, PROGRAMS, OR SERVICES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF US (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY TORT—INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, WHETHER ACTIVE, PASSIVE, OR IMPUTED—PRODUCT LIABILITY, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OF THE SITE EXCEED ANY COMPENSATION YOU PAY, IF ANY, TO US FOR USE OF THE SERVICE.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents, independent contractors, service providers and consultants from and against any third party claims, damages, loss, liability, costs and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorney's fees) arising out of your use of the Site and any discussion forums or interactive areas contained herein, including without limitation any actual or threatened suit, demand, or claim made against us and/or our independent contractors, service providers, or consultants, arising out of or relating to your use of this Site, any information or materials you submit, your violation of these Terms and Conditions, or your violation of the rights of any third party
General Questions and Comments
General questions or comments about the Site and the Service may be directed to our Customer Service by email at email@example.com by phone at 9149544989 by mail at below address.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey, without resort to its conflict of law provisions. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to the Site Terms and Conditions or your use of the Site shall be filed only in the state and federal courts located in Bergen county, New Jersey and you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts over any suit, action or proceeding arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions or your use of the Site.
firstname.lastname@example.org gates rd., suite J
Little ferry, NJ 07643
Call us at 9149544989